|Modern Drummer Online Contest Consumer Disclosure
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY - IF YOU'RE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER, PLEASE READ THIS!
If you are a child under 13 years of age you should not submit any personal information without the written consent of your parents or legal guardian. If you are under 13 and want to submit your personal information to us, you should ask your parents to send an e-mail to email@example.com specifically authorizing us to collect your personal information through this web site. We do not intend to sell, license, or trade any such information collected to third parties. Parents may also review or change the personal information of their children provided to us or further refuse our collection of such information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event any child 13 years old or younger has a winning entry, the winning prize shall only be delivered to such child's parents or legal guardian.
1. To enter: fill in all required fields on the entry form including your full name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and e-mail address. Personal information (name, email address, etc) collected for contest will not be shared with third parties and will only be used to deliver prize to the winner.
2. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTIRES RECEIVED.
3. CONTEST BEGINS ON JUNE 21, 2012, AND ENDS ON JULY 9, 2012.
4. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about July 10th, 2012 by Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., whose decisions will be final. Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or by phone on or about July 10th, 2012. If Modern Drummer is unable to contact a winner by e-mail or phone and/or if the potential winner fails to respond to notification within two (2) days, the potential winner will forfeit his or her right to a prize, and an alternative winner will be selected. If Modern Drummer Publications, Inc. is unable to contact a new winner by e-mail or phone and/or if the potential winner fails to respond to notification within two (2) days, the potential winner will forfeit his or her right to the prize, and an alternative winner will be selected. All winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, general release, and consent to the use of their name and/or photograph for promotional purposes, including on-line announcements, without additional compensation of any kind, except where prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and the availability of prizes.
5. Eligibility. You must be a resident of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) and be at least 14 years old or older as of July 9th, 2012. One entry per email address. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Employees of Linkin Park, Modern Drummer, and their respective affiliates, subsidiary, parent companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and their spouses) are ineligible.
6. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive a CD copy of LIVING THINGS signed by the band, a pair of Rob Bourdon signature Vater drumsticks, a Linkin Park t-shirt and band stickers & buttons. Also included is a one-year membership to the official Linkin Park fan club: LP Underground. Members receive early entrance to Linkin Park shows, chances for meet & greets, access to concert pre-sale tickets and best seats, exclusive music, live video chats with band members and much more!
No substitution or cash alternatives. Winning entries will be deemed submitted by the e-mail account holder, although an e-mail account holder can transfer a winning prize to a third party as long as both the official winner and the transferee both execute a declaration affidavit of eligibility and general/publicity release. Limit one prize to a family or household. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize value: Prize has an approximate retail value of: $100.00. Approximate retail value of contest: $100.00.
7. Neither Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., Linkin Park, or any internet access providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost-delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damages to a user's computer system (hardware & software) due to participation in this contest or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, illegible entries. If in the opinion of Modern Drummer Publications, Inc., there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the giveaway, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the giveaway, Modern Drummer Publications, Inc. reserves the right to terminate on-line entries in the giveaway, only accepting those legitimate entries received as of the termination date and subsequent mail entries.
8. All participants and/or entrants release Modern Drummer Publications, Linkin Park, and their agents, successors assigns licenses advertising and promotion agencies, and affiliated companies, and all of their employees, officers, directors, and shareholders from and against any and all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in the giveaway and/or awarding or use of any prize awarded in this giveaway.
9. For the name of the winners or any other inquiries, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Modern Drummer Online Contest/Linkin Park 12 Old Bridge Rd., Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. Requests received after August 30th, 2012 will not be honored.
10. No purchase necessary. This giveaway is governed by U.S. law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.