Dr Mingxing Ding
DVM, PhD, Professor in Veterinary Medicine
Animal Neurophysiology, Pain Modulation
Animal Surgery, Mechanism of Veterinary Acupuncture
Small Animal Diseases
Vice Chairman of the Chinese Association of Veterinary Surgery
Vice Chairman of the Chinese Association of Small Animal Diseases
2011-2005: Ph.D.program in veterinary pharmacology at Huazhong Agricultural University (HZAU)
1990-1993: M.S program in veterinary pathology at HZAU
1980-1985: B.S program in veterinary medicine at HZAU
2005-present: professor in College of Veterianry, HZAU
1998-2004:associate professor in College of Veterianry, HZAU
1991-1997: lecturer in College of Veterianry, HZAU
1985-1990: assistant teacher in College of Veterianry, HZAU
There are over eighty published papers and eight books, several of them are listed as following.
1. Li-Li Cheng, Ming-Xing Ding, Cheng Xiong, Min-Yan Zhou, Zheng-Ying Qiu, and Qiong Wang Effects of electroacupuncture of different frequencies on the release profile of endogenous opioid peptides in the central nerve system of goats. Evidence-Based Completive and Alternative Medicine, 2012
2. Jianguo Chen, Dongming Liu, Changmin Hu, Yi Ding, Mingxing Ding. Splenectomy in buffaloes via an approach involving removal of the twelfth and thirteenth ribs，Indian Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 2011, 88(4): 32-352.
3. Changmin Hu, Jianguo Chen, Dongming Liu, Mingxing Ding. Effects of xylazole alone and in combination with ketamine on the metabolic and neurohumoral responses in healthy dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 2010, 37:322-328
4. Changmin Hu, Jianguo Chen, Dongming Liu, Mingxing Ding. Basic fibroblast growth factor stimulates epithelial cell growth and epithelial wound healing in canine corneas. Veterinary Ophthalmology. 2009,12(3):170-175.
5. Changmin Hu, Jianguo Chen, Dongming Liu, Mingxing Ding. Treatment of cornael epithelial wounds in dogs using basic fibroblast growth factor. Veterinarni Medicina, 2009,54(6):280-286.
6. Dongming Liu, Zhiyu Zhou, Yi Ding,Changmin Hu, Jianguo Chen, Mingxing Ding. Physiologic effects of electroacupuncture combined with intramuscular administration of xylazine to provide analgesia in goats. American Journal of Veterinary Research,2009,70(11):1326-1332.
7. Zhang Nuo-Wei, Ding Ming-Xing, Liu Guo-Yan, Song Wei-Wei, Chai Chun-Yan. Molecularly Imprinted Membrane-Based Sensor for the Detection of Chloramphenicol Succinate Residue in Milk. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2008, 36(10): 1380-1384
8. Zhang NW§, Ding MX§, Liu GY§, Song WW§, Chai CY§ . Preparation of chloramphenicol succinate molecularly imprinted membrane and study of its absorption characteristic. ACTA CHIMICA SINICA. 2008, 66 (17 ): 1961-1966
9. Song WW, MX Ding , NW Zhang. HF Liu, MG Xu, GY Liu, CY Chai. Studies on the immuno-voltammetric determination of chloramphenicol residues in milk. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2007, 35(12): 1731-1735
10. MX Ding, YL Wang, HL Zhu, ZH Yuan. Effects of cyadox and olaquindox on intestinal mucosal immunity and on fecal shedding of Escherichia coli in piglets. Journal of Animal Science, 2006, 84:2367-2373
11. MX Ding, ZH Yuan, YL Wang, HL Zhu, SX Fan. Olaquindox and cyadox stimulate growth and decrease intestinal mucosal immunity of piglets orally inoculated with Escherichia coli. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 2006, 90: 238-243
12. MX Ding, ZH Yuan, YL Wang, HL Zhu and SX Fan. Effects of olaquindox and cyadox on immunity of piglets orally inoculated with Escherichia coli. Asian Astralasian Journal of Animal Science, 2005, 18:1320-1325
13. YL. Wang, ZH. Yuan, HL. Zhu, MX. Ding. Effect of cyadox on growth and nutrient digestibility in weanling swine. South African Journal of Animal Science, 2005, 35: 117-125
14. MingXing Ding, Veterinary Surgery, Beijing: Science and Technology Press, 2009.
Mingxing Ding, DVM, Ph.D, Professor
Department of Veterinary Clinic Medicine
College of Veterinary Medicine
Huazhong Agricultural University
Wuhan city, Hubei 430070, P. R. China
Tel: 86-27-87286853 (O)
Email: email@example.com; QQ 2362500148