GO-MART GENERAL CONTEST RULES
By participating in a Go-Mart sponsored contest, entrants agree to the specific rules, terms and conditions provided for in this particular contest. The following are the official Go-Mart Contest Rules.
1. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter into this contest. This contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older, except for those individuals who have immediate family members defined as your spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children and household members (whether or not they are related), who are employees, officers, directors, owners, representatives, or agents of Go-Mart, Inc., its respective advertising agencies or any of their affiliated companies, licensees, partners or assigns.
2. Restrictions and Drawing. There may be only one entry per person per day. A duly authorized representative of Go-Mart will draw one name from each group of entries. That name will be contacted and must come forward within 30 days to collect their prize.
3. Limitations of Liability. Go-Mart and those other individuals or entities associated with the Go-Mart Contest are not responsible for illegible, mutilated, or incorrectly completed entry forms. Go-Mart and those other individuals associated with Go-Mart are not liable for any injury or damage to entrant or any other individual from the use of the contest prize.
4. Prizes. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No substitution of cash or cash equivalent will be made. Go-Mart reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the awarded prize is unavailable for any reason.
5. How To Claim Prize. Winner will be notified by Go-Mart and must provide proof of age, photo identification, and a valid tax-payer identification number or Social Security Number before any prize will be awarded. The only accepted types of photo identification are government issued photo identifications, including a valid Driver’s license or United States passport. Go-Mart reserves the right to deny awarding the prize if the winner fails to provide satisfactory identification as determined in Go-Mart’s sole discretion. In addition, the winner will be required to execute an Agreement and Release from Go-Mart and its vendors prior to the prize being awarded. All federal, state and local taxes (including any sales taxes) are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner, where appropriate, will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service. Any additional costs related to the prize and occurring as to the result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Disqualifications and Penalties. All participants agree to be bound by these rules. Go-Mart in its sole discretion further reserves the right to disqualify any person for (i) violating any of these rules, (ii) tampering with the entry process, (iii) getting an unfair advantage for participating in the contest, (iv) obtaining winner status using fraudulent means or (v) engaging in otherwise unsportsmanlike disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior.
7. Publicity Release. Your entry in and to the participation of this contest constitutes permission for Go-Mart without any further obligation to the contest participant to use the participant’s name, voice, biographical data and likeness for promotional purposes.
8. Interpretation of Rules. Go-Mart reserves the right in its sole discretion to interpret the rules of this contest and such interpretation shall be binding upon all participants.